|The ProGrass 5P Performance System
You've made a substantial investment in your field.
Usage, weather, exposure, natural aging and microbial contamination can cause damage to your field. The maintenance personnel charged with keeping your synthetic playing surface in tip top shape has done their best with the equipment they have available to them. However, once a year, your surface should be professionally renewed.
ProGrass has developed its proprietary "Rhino" Maintenance Program to improve the overall the performance, appearance and longevity of your field.
A Certified Rhino Annual Maintenance will help to:
- Keeps fibers vertical for better markings and logos
- Improves buoyancy of fibers to adjust to rolling speed of balls.
- Better traction and grip
- Improves friction, slowing ball movement for better speed control
- Eliminate static charge for long periods of time
- Will not affect the appearance or playability
Inhibit Moss Growth
- No need to bleach or power wash
- Increases strength and durability of turf
Restore Your Turf
- Restore the vibrant color to the faded synthetic turf
- Protect against UV rays and slow the aging process
Each certified annual maintenance is performed by a ProGrass Senior Field Maintenance Technician to ensure the desired results and customer satisfaction. Suggested maintenance procedures include seven important steps:
- Inspection of the field to assess the condition of turf and infill and identify any problem areas beyond the scope of the warranty.
- Deep grooming of the entire field, using ProGrass approved equipment, to perform extensive fiber brushing. This process is designed to uncover buried fibers and restore a uniform infill depth over the entire playing surface.
- De-compacting of the infill to help assure safe playability and to improve G-MAX performance.
- Magnetic Metal Collecting to remove foreign objects (ferrous materials) that can cause unsafe conditions.
- Professional Cleaning and removal of all unwanted materials and debris from the field area.
- Disinfectant Application of NCAA approved antimicrobial disinfectant to comply with your warranty.
- Review maintenance procedures to be performed by owners personnel and make recommendations.